The design of the Bazalt-60D concrete mixing plant (SB-760D) uses high-quality aggregates and components from the best European and world manufacturers Camozzi, WAM, Bonfiglioli, Siemens, Mitsubishi.
The unit is equipped with a high-performance two-shaft concrete mixer BP-2G-1500 and is designed for the preparation of highly homogeneous hard and plastic concrete mixes with aggregate size up to 70 mm on heavy and light aggregates, mortars, and other mixtures.
The MixMaster program is integrated with 1C and other accounting programs.
Differences and advantages of BSU Basalt 60D
- Fast installation, does not require special foundations (except ramps);
- Mobility, bringing in transport position for 1 day;
- Increased factory availability with wiring of electric and pneumatic rails;
- Application of a high-efficiency two-shaft concrete mixer
- High-precision dosing of components with the help of reliable tensometry of leading European manufacturers;
- Elastic suspension of strain gages, which excludes the influence of vibration;
- Maintainability and ease of maintenance;
- A high level of reliability during a long service life;
- Dispensers of cement, water and chemical additives are integrated with the cover of the concrete mixer into one assembly unit;
- Double shutters in silos of inert materials.
Basic option for the CSB Basalt 60D
BASALT 60D can be supplied in winter all-season or summer performance.
- Three-compartment bunkers of inert materials;
- Dismountable silo, equipped with a feed screw feeder (optional);
- An inclined conveyor with ribbed tape installed in a protected gallery;
- A dispenser of inert materials made on the basis of a belt feeder;
- Block mixing;
- Dosing unit with cement, water and optional chemical additives;
- Pneumatic equipment "Camozzi" (Italy);
- Operator's cabin with electrical equipment and automatic system and control "Mix Master", complete integration with 1C
Concrete mixing plant Basalt 60D - Additional options
- Warehouses of cement with capacity from 20 to 150 tons;
- Dispensers of chemical additives with a capacity of 10, 40 or 100 kg;
- A system for controlling the specified rigidity of a mixture based on moisture meters "Franz Ludwig" (Germany) or "AquaSensor" (Ukraine)
- A tank of process water V = 10 m³ and a block for the preparation of liquid chemical additives;
- Piston or screw compressors of Ukrainian and foreign production;
- video surveillance system;
- Winter plating kit.