The demountable cement silo with a diameter of 2650 mm consists of 5 cylindrical telescopic shells, 4 sections in each. It is made of sheet steel with a thickness of 4-6 mm, sealed with a cone-shaped outlet. The cutting of the material is carried out on computer-controlled plasma cutting lines, using stamping, pressing operations and bench assembly using high-quality modern welding equipment. All metal structures undergo the stage of surface preparation for application of paint and varnish coating. Technological fasteners for loading and unloading, transportation and installation are provided in the silo.
To create large cement terminals with the in-line installation of several high-capacity silos (75-150 tons) is used. The silo can be equipped with only one or two pneumatic lifts. In this case, the output necks of the silos are connected (through pneumatically operated gates) by a horizontal screw feeder, which feeds cement from any silo to the pneumatic lift.
The delivery set of the cement warehouse includes:
- flange in the conical part for connection of the cement shutter (valve) during maintenance and repair work of the screw feeder;
- flange for the exhaust air cleaning filter at the top of the silo;
- vertical ladder with protective guard;
- protective fencing of the upper silo site;
- loading pipeline DN 100 (Ø102 mm);
- a highly efficient aeration system at the bottom of the cone to prevent cement caking;
- a maintenance hatch;
- Italian-made pneumo-vibrator for intensification of material flow;
- level indicators (top - bottom) of Italian production;
- The support part is made of profiled metal and has a large margin of safety.
Depending on where the cement will be fed from the silo (to cement silos of a concrete mixing plant or to cement trucks), we suggest using a screw feeder or pneumatic screw pumps manufactred by PrJSC "Betonmash".
All supplied equipment has a manufacturer's warranty - 12 months from the date of commissioning.