Demountable silo, consisting of cylindrical telescopic shells with a bolted joint, with a diameter of 3000 mm, is made of sheet steel 4-6 mm thick. The cutting of the material is carried out on computer-controlled plasma cutting lines, using stamping, pressing operations and bench assembly using high-quality modern welding equipment. All metal structures undergo the stage of surface preparation for application of paint and varnish coating. Technological fasteners for loading and unloading, transportation and installation are provided in the silo.
To create large cement terminals with the in-line installation of several high-capacity silos (75-150 tons) is used. The silo can be equipped with only one or two pneumatic lifts. In this case, the output necks of the silos are connected (through pneumatically operated gates) by a horizontal screw feeder, which feeds cement from any silo to the pneumatic lift.
The delivery set of the cement warehouse includes:
- flange in the conical part for connection of the cement shutter (valve) during maintenance and repair work of the screw feeder;
- shut-off valve V2FS300SN from WAM between the output flange of the silos and the inlet current of the screw feeder;
- flange for the exhaust air cleaning filter at the top of the silo;
- the filter with pneumatic shaking and the safety valve installed on the cement warehouse ensure high-quality air cleaning, the surface area of the filter elements is 7 m2, the throughput is up to 33 m3/min, the concentration of cement dust in the air after cleaning is not more than 6 mg/m3. The filter is mounted in the central part of the silo roof;
- vertical ladder with protective guard;
- protective fencing of the upper silo site;
- loading pipeline DN 100 (Ø102mm);
- a highly efficient aeration system at the bottom of the cone to prevent cement caking;
- a maintenance hatch;
- pneumatic vibrator S-36 of Italian production for the intensification of the outflow of material;
- level indicators (top - bottom) of ILTCO by WAM (Italy);
- the support part is made of profiled metal and has a large margin of safety.
Depending on where the cement will be fed from the silo (to the storage depots of cement BSU or to auto-cement trucks), we suggest using a screw feeder or pumps screw-screw production of PJSC "Betonmash".
All supplied equipment is guaranteed by the manufacturer - 12 months from the date of commissioning.