The silo diameter is 3000 mm, the silo height is 18,000 mm. Silo housing - demountable (13 shells of 1300 mm with fastening M12 high-strength bolts), made of sheet steel 6-8 mm thick, with a cone-shaped outlet.
To create large cement terminals with the in-line installation of several high-capacity silos (75-150 tons) is used. The silo can be equipped with only one or two pneumatic lifts. In this case, the output necks of the silos are connected (through pneumatically operated gates) by a horizontal screw feeder, which feeds cement from any silo to the pneumatic lift.
The delivery set of the cement warehouse includes:
- connecting flange for discharge valve;
- connecting flange for the exhaust air filter;
- a ladder with protective fencing;
- protective railing on the top silo site;
- loading pipeline with a diameter of 100 mm;
- filter, emergency valve to stabilize the pressure;
- a highly efficient aeration system at the bottom of the cone to prevent cement caking;
- hatch for maintenance of the interior of the silo;
- pneumovibrator to improve the flow of cement;
- the silo and support structure has a reliable safety margin, the supporting part is made of Ukrainian profiled metal;
- technological fastenings for loading and unloading operations, transportation and installation are provided;
- level indicators (upper - lower);
- in the upper part, the hopper is connected to the neighboring bunkers by a flexible pipeline to equalize the pressure and simultaneously operate all the filters.
Depending on where the cement will be fed from the silo (to the storage depots of cement BSU or to auto-cement trucks), we suggest using a screw feeder or pumps screw-screw production of PJSC "Betonmash".
All supplied equipment is guaranteed by the manufacturer - 12 months from the date of commissioning.