The BASALT-80D (SB-780D) concrete mixing plant is equipped with high-quality components made by leading European and world manufacturers: Camozzi (Italy), WAM (Italy), Advahtech Group (Taiwan), Finder (Italy), Etimat (Slovenia), PGR Solid Group (Turkey).
The concrete-mixing plant operates in automatic, semi-automatic and set-up modes using a MixMaster microprocessor control system based on an industrial computer (PC) with special software. It provides integration with 1C and other accounting software.
Features and advantages:
- more efficient and flexible twin-shaft concrete mixer BP-2G-1500MA;
- high-precision batching using reliable tensometry;
- elastic suspension of load cells eliminates influence of vibrations;
- intermediate aggregates bin;
- 1 aggregate batcher;
- discharge funnel with flow control when discharging concrete into a receiving cone of the mixer;
- inclined conveyor with a belt 800 mm wide, dual cut-off gates in aggregate bins.
WINTER (ALL-WEATHER) AND SUMMER VERSIONS are available
Standard configuration includes:
- 3-compartment aggregate bins;
- cement storage (2-6silos) with screw feeders;
- 1 aggregate batchers with a belt feeder;
- 2 batching blocks with cement, water and chemical additives batchers;
- pneumatic equipment by "Camozzi" (Italy)
- control cabin with electric equipment and a MixMaster computerized automatic control system (full integration with 1C software).
- any number of silos 50; 75; 100; 300 tons. Silos may be provided by the client;
- pre-set concrete hardness control system;
- optional process water tank V=10 m.cub and a block for preparing liquid chemical additives;
- reciprocating or rotary compressors;
- optional aggregate bins of higher volume (up to 240 tons).
Direct buy quick-erect batching plant Basalt-80D from the manufacturer Betonmash, Ukraine