Concrete mixing plant "GRANITE-60" (technical designation SB-560) is designed for the production of highly homogeneous concrete mixtures (both rigid and plastic) with the use of heavy and light aggregates of up to 70 mm in size, as well as other mortars and various mixtures. The concrete mixing plant is equipped with a rotary concrete mixer of the plate type, which ensures high productivity of the concrete-mixing plant.
Peripheral systems for storing, feeding and dosing the components of the concrete mix, which are completed with the GRANITE-60 concrete mixer, are manufactured using components from the world's leading manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, Bonfiglioli, Siemens, WAM and Camozzi. As a result, the concrete mixing plant is able to produce a wide range of mixtures and solutions with a high degree of accuracy of compliance with a given formulation.
Quick-mounted concrete mixing plant GRANITE-60 is brought into operation within one day. Due to this mobility, the BSU can be moved from one site to another with a minimum loss of time. This concrete mixing plant does not take up much space, so it can be placed in close proximity to the building site.
The automated control system "MixMaster" with which the concrete mixing plant is controlled, integrates with "1C" and other accounting programs, monitors the production process, monitors the operation of the main units and mechanisms, and also keeps records of consumables. The concrete mixing plant can be operated by one operator.
Features and advantages:
- rapid installation, no foundation needed (except for ramps);
- operation-ready within a day;
- electric cables and pneumatic tubes already installed;
- high-precision batching using reliable tensometry;
- elastic suspension of load cells eliminates influence of vibrations.
WINTER (ALL-WEATHER) AND SUMMER VERSIONS are available
Standard configuration includes:
- three-compartment aggregate bins;
- cement silo with a screw feeder;
- portable silo;
- high-angle skip hoist with bottom discharge;
- batching block with cement, water and chemical additives batchers;
- pneumatic equipment by "Camozzi" (Italy);
- control room with electric equipment and a MixMaster computerized automatic control system (full integration with 1C software).
Options available for ordering
- chemical additives batcher 10, 40 or 100 kg;
- pre-set concrete hardness control system based on moisture meters by "Franz Ludwig" (Germany) or AkvaSensor (Ukraine);
- process water tank 10 m.cub and a liquid chemical additives block;
- reciprocating or rotary compressor;
- additional 2 or 3 cement silos;
- video surveillance system;
- winterization pack.