The CARBON-38 (SB-145-6) concrete mixing plant is designed to mix different types of concrete and mortars on small construction sites as well as to be rapidly relocated
The concrete mixing plant is equipped with a high-efficient turbine concrete mixer, as well as modern periphery for storing, batching and feeding concrete mix components. It includes parts and elements manufactured by leading European and international manufacturers Camozzi, WAM, Bonfiglioli, Siemens, Mitubishi.
The cutting-edge MixMaster control system provides total control, keeps records of technological process and can be integrated with 1C and other accounting software. The MixMaster is periodically updated free of charge.
A feature of the Carbon-38 is a charging belt conveyor for ready concrete, while the mixing block is installed in a low position.
Features and advantages:
- rapid installation, no foundation needed (except for ramps);
- operation-ready within a day;
- electric cables and pneumatic tubes already installed;
- high-precision batching using reliable tensometry;
- elastic suspension of load cells eliminates influence of vibrations;
- dual cut-off gates in aggregate bins.
WINTER (ALL-WEATHER) AND SUMMER VERSIONS are available
Standard configuration includes:
- four-compartment aggregate bins with a batcher;
- cement silo with a screw feeder;
- charging belt conveyor with charging height adjustment;
- mixing block with a turbine mixer SB-146A-11
- batching block with cement (V=410 kg) and water (V=180 kg) batchers;
- pneumatic equipment by "Camozzi" (Italy);
- control room with electric equipment and a MixMaster computerized automatic control system (full integration with 1C software).
Options available for ordering
- chemical additives batcher 10 or 40 kg;
- pre-set concrete hardness control system based on moisture meters by "Franz Ludwig" (Germany);
- additional 2 or 3 cement silos
- reciprocating or rotary compressor;
- video surveillance system;
- winterization pack.